Universal Rear Long Wheel Base Parking Sensor KitProduct Points:2Points
Product Category: Parking Sensor Kit
$319.90 inc GST
Echomaster ParkAlert digital parking sensor system is a revolutionary advancement in obstacle detection. Triangulation technology, using the multi-sensor setup, calibrates obstacle detection for improved distance detection, reduced blind spots, and improved obstacle warning. Each kit includes sleeves to allow you to angle the sensor correctly and the ability to disassemble the sensor for painting.
With the extended sensor harness, the Park Alert Truck sensor kit is designed for use in vehicles where the module can not be safely installed inside the vehicle like on more standard sedan vehicles.
The included 30ft (9 meters) harness makes installation neat, safe, and tidy without the need for trying to ‘waterproof the interface and risking damage.
Great for Utes, 4×4’s, and commercial vehicles!
When objects are detected, two back-up sensors simultaneously locate that obstacle and use unique algorithms to eliminate any dead zone areas (areas behind your vehicle that are not detected by the system).
ParkAlert can be set up as a two sensor or four sensor system, and your system auto-programs for your installation. Rear parking system sensor kits include four low profile, quick connect sensors that snap into the single 30’ wire-loom protected harness and connect to the electronic control module via a single OE style looking connector.
The result? I reliable OEM Grade system that suits your vehicle like it was there originally with the reliability you need to safely avoid objects you cant see.
- Detection Range: 1.6 m/5.2 ft
- Volume control/Mute ability
- Plastic bumper friendly
- Compatible with metal bumpers when used with optional rubber sleeves
- Paintable for a perfect match
- iP67 water/debris-proof rating
- Operating temp:-30°C to 80°C
- Built-in 18” pigtail on sensor for a speedier install
- Optional Visual display: PA-DISPLAY (not included)
- 4 Matte Black Bumper Mounted Sensors
- Control Module
- Installation Accessories
- Power Hardware Kit
- Metal Bumper Hole Saw
- 30’ Harness for Truck Installation
- Manual Rubber Sensor Sleeves for Installation into Metal Bumpers
|Manufacturer Part Number||